• I am a tenure-track associate professor of the Department of Computer Engineering and Mathematics at Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona (Spain).
• I worked as a online lecturer at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) (Spain), and taught several training courses for companies.
• I have a PhD in Information and Communication Technologies from Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona (Spain).
• Catalan is my mother tongue.
• I speak Spanish as a native speaker.
• My English is proficient.
You can also download my résumé in PDF (Last updated May 2017).